AQUI-S® Antifoam is an effective way to reduce foam formation on the water surface. AQUI-S® Antifoam can be used at very low concentrations (1 to 2 ppm) to achieve optimal results and is a food grade emulsion.
- Live transportation
- Fish tanks
- Easy to use
- Effective at low concentrations
- Effective in both salt and fresh water
AQUI-S® Antifoam is a 20 percent active, food grade emulsion. This antifoam can be used to limit the generation of foam in both fresh water and seawater aquaculture operations.
AQUI-S® Antifoam is effective at very low concentrations. 1 - 2 ppm concentrations are normally sufficient to control foaming in most aquaculture systems.
AQUI-S® Antifoam complies with FDA Regulation 21 CFR 173.340, which covers secondary direct food additives used as defoaming agents and allows concentrations of up to 10 ppm of the active in foods.
|Specific gravity at 25°C (77°F)||1.0|
|Viscosity at 25°C (77°F), cp||1.500|
|Suitable diluent||Cool water|
- Shake well before use.
- If water is well agitated, add 1 or 2 drops per 100 L of water directly to the water column.
- For water that is not well agitated, pre-dilute with 100 parts water before adding to the water column. Add antifoam to the water with slow mixing.
- Do not store pre-diluted material.
- Store below 35°C.
|AQUI-S® Antifoam - Tech Sheet|